Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project beauty is officially established! I've been wanting to write my own blog for a long time now and I'm glad that I finally buckled down and did it! It's the beginning of the new year so why not start it by conquering wishes? I think it's fabulous. A little bit about me, I'm a mom of two boys -- 19 months and 3 months (yes, I know..) married, but as Elizabeth Taylor famously said, "I don't pretend to be an ordinary housewife.." (side note: I'll be quoting her a lot for obvious reasons). Oh, and now I'm a blogger!

In my first post I mentioned that I believe everyone is beautiful and deserves to feel beautiful, with that said, I'm very much a girl and love makeup, wearing makeup and all the fabulous things about makeup! There's nothing wrong with enhancing your features -- do what you want as long as you feel good about it. Urban decay Naked Palette - the first one, I haven't gotten my hands on the second version yet - is easily one of my favorite toys. Everyday is a new combination of colors to flaunt my mood, show where I'm going or reflect what I'm doing each day. Nothing is more fun to me than combining colors and painting my face! ( Except maybe playing legos with my boys ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment