Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kimora. Enough said. Ok, I'll elaborate... I'm watching Kimora's Life in the fab lane and I'm falling in love with her all over again. She truly is the perfect person to base my blog off of and is everything I believe a woman should encompass. She's not shy about announcing her feelings of 'fabulosity' and how she believes everyone has the power to get in touch with their inner fabulousness. Obviously, love her! It's always good to start your morning with some motivation and since she's mine, maybe she'll come up with an audiotape of daily mantras!


Ladies, empower yourself today! And remember, as Kimora says, You are fabulous!


(be prepared for an updated post + makeup tutorial as soon as I decide to get ready..Until then, cheers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment